Call For Submissions
Kindly read the guidelines below before submission
- You can submit anytime. We’ll reply you within a week or two about our decision concerning publication. We accept all themes as long as it is original and content rich.
- We accept work from writers of any background, nationality and/or residence.
- You can submit anytime. We’ll reply you within a week or two about our decision concerning publication.
- We’re happy to publish excerpts from books, scripts, etc. Please indicate whether your submission is an excerpt.
- We encourage all themes, even the ones frowned at by the society.
- We prefer to receive original work, i.e. work that has not been published before. If your work has been published before, please indicate how, where and when.
- Works in any language are welcomed. But do forward their English translations.
- We accept up to (at a time) Three poems (no line limit)
- Two short stories (not more than 4000 words)
- One article, book review, commentary, or any other piece of writing.
- Submissions are accepted filling the submission form below. But if you’re sending a manuscript or a very large piece of writing, do send as attachment to email@example.com (doc and docx format only. We do not accept pdf). No specification on font style and size.
- Send your submissions here: Click Here. Please make sure your piece are titled and include a biography of not more than 70 words.
- Please attach a befitting picture of yours. Exactly how you wish to appear to the world. It’s very compulsory.
- Please include a brief (40 words max) bio with your submission.
- We love to caress your purse upon acceptance but for now we do not pay writers. But we can only assure you of thousands of readers every week. Hopefully, we will get there!
Thank you for reaching out to us.